Tepp Accounting Services, Inc. provides a variety of tax, accounting and financial services for small businesses and individuals. TAS has the expertise and experience to assist your company with meeting its goals and helping to navigate the challenges of today’s business environment.
TAS president, David Tepp, is a licensed CPA in New Jersey and has extensive experience with the financial needs of small businesses. You can rely on TAS to assist you with financial reporting, business planning, and developing prudent tax strategies.
We provide accounting and financial services to small businesses and individuals in accordance with four core values:
• Excellent Client Service
• Technical Expertise
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Commitment to the Community
David Tepp, CPA, PFS, MBA
About the President
After graduating from college in 1995, Mr. Tepp began his career working for his family’s small business, The Samuel Tepp Company, a New Jersey-based service and distribution company in the real estate and construction industry.
During his tenure with this business, Mr. Tepp personally experienced many of the challenges often encountered while generating and running a small company such as: budgeting and financial planning, finding the optimal company structure, mitigating exposure to legal risk, and managing cash flow during periods of rapid growth.
After graduating with a Master’s degree from NYU, Mr. Tepp worked as a public accountant for firms including PricewaterhouseCoopers and McGladrey, providing financial reporting, taxation and consulting services to clients. In 2010, he founded Tepp Accounting Services, Inc. which continues to expand while adhering to its core values.
Licenses, Memberships and Education:
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of New Jersey
- PFS, Personal Financial Specialist
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Jersey Society of CPA’s
- Treasurer, Westfield Jaycees
- Member, Greater Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Millburn Short Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Adjunct Professor of Accounting at Seton Hall University, 2010
- MBA in Finance/Accounting from New York University, 2003
- BS in Economics from Penn State University, 1995