Cell: (908) 868-9930
During his tenure with this business, Mr. Tepp personally experienced many of the challenges often encountered while generating and running a small company such as: budgeting and financial planning, finding the optimal company structure, mitigating exposure to legal risk, and managing cash flow during periods of rapid growth.
After graduating with a Master’s degree from NYU, Mr. Tepp worked as a public accountant for firms including PricewaterhouseCoopers and McGladrey, providing financial reporting, taxation and consulting services to clients. In 2010, he founded Tepp Accounting and Business Services, Inc. which continues to expand while adhering to its core values.
Licenses, Memberships, and Education:
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of New Jersey
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Vice President & Treasurer, Westfield Jaycees, a community organization
- BS in Economics from Penn State University, 1995
- MBA in Finance/Accounting from New York University, 2003
- Adjunct Professor of Accounting at Seton Hall University, 2010